Saturday, March 09, 2013

Vivi Nova Tank Clearomizer 2.0ml Tank System

Introducing the Vivi Nova Tank Clearomizer 2.0ml Set

There's a new tank system available for your Ego batteries, and the Vivi Nova Tank Clearomizer has quickly become my favorite tank system. I switch off between this and my CE4's, both are great systems. This great new tank/atomizer combo (see it here) has a few innovative features that I really like though.

The tank is just the right size, holding as much as 2.0 ml of liquid, which is enough for even heavy vapers, for more than a full day of vaping. The 'atomizer' itself, uses two triple thread wicks to make wicking fast and reliable. The kit comes with a total of three atomizer 'heads', so if one takes a dive, you can simply unscrew the metal ring on the bottom of the device and replace it with a brand new one. I find each head lasts from one to two weeks on average.

You get a tank in your choice of 5 transparent colors or clear, made of very sturdy plastic, and great looking, and the size is comfortable to hold in the hand. Both the top and bottom handsome crosscut design metal rings easily unscrew, to make filling and replacing the heads a snap.

This thing produces a huge amount of warm vapor, and does it all day long. I'm a heavy vaper, and if I fill mine completely, with 2 ml of e-liquid, it last me two days. Bottom line is this is one serious clearomizer, and well worth adding to your arsenal of e-cig accessories.

That's it for today's latest news, hope to see you all again soon!

Lenny, your friendly e-cig guy! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hello my family member! I want to say that this article
    is awesome, nice written and include almost all important
    infos. I'd like to peer more posts like this .

    my homepage; E-Liquid

    ReplyDelete